Lundin Petroleum AB’s Nomination Committee
16 October 2019
Lundin Petroleum AB (Lundin Petroleum) is pleased to announce the composition of the Nomination Committee for the 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on 31 March 2020 in Stockholm.
The Nomination Committee has been formed with the following members:
• Filippa Gerstädt (Nordea Funds)
• Aksel Azrac (Nemesia S.à.r.l.)
• Ian H. Lundin, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Lundin Petroleum
At the Nomination Committee’s first meeting, Aksel Azrac was elected as Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee shall make recommendations to the 2020 AGM regarding:
• Election of the Chairman of the 2020 AGM
• Election of members of the Board of Directors, including number of members
• Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
• Remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman and other members, and remuneration for Board Committee work
• Election of the auditor and remuneration of the auditor
• Nomination Committee Process for the 2021 AGM, if any amendments are proposed to the Process for the 2020 AGM
Shareholders who wish to present a motion to the Nomination Committee regarding the above-mentioned issues should contact the Chairman of the Nomination Committee, Aksel Azrac, at email@example.com not later than 20 December 2019.